Title, 6.6.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.5.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.4.14

Title, 6.3.14

Title, 6.2.14
Title, 6.1.14

Add Reply

Holiday Time & Operation, August 23rd - September 12th
Autumn Rae Blake
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 10:23 AM
I want to know your story, i want to know your past. I want to know your future too, spend each day and night with the tale of you!
Kirby-Liane
22 Posts
18-August 16
Familiar

Autumn Rae Blake is currently Offline!
Current Mood: N/A

Hey Folks,

I thought i would let you know that as of this upcoming Tuesday (Aug 23rd) i will be away until around September 12th dependant on how well my operation goes and the outcome of it which is scheduled for Sept 8th. If anything does change i will let Merry or Ally know on skype or fb as i speak to them both on a regular basis and hope to see you all soon ~ Kirby

Character(s) To Be Affected:
- Autumn Rae Blake

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PM
^
Marina
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 10:35 AM
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Merry
99 Posts
5-January 14
Admin

Marina is currently Offline!
Current Mood: Excited

No worries hon. Take the time you need. smile.gif

--------------------
Marina
[22:38:38] I am the Head Admin, Live Life to the Fullest!! If you need a hand or have a question feel free to message me. I am always happy to help.
PMEmailGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Autumn Rae Blake
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 06:00 PM
I want to know your story, i want to know your past. I want to know your future too, spend each day and night with the tale of you!
Kirby-Liane
22 Posts
18-August 16
Familiar

Autumn Rae Blake is currently Offline!
Current Mood: N/A

Thanks Mari,
I will keep you and Al both updated cause i know if i don't you will both kick my backside!!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply

RPG-D