Title, 6.6.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.5.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.4.14

Title, 6.3.14

Title, 6.2.14
Title, 6.1.14

Add Reply

Signaling the Garrison (Angels)
Ian
 Posted: Aug 12 2016, 01:16 AM
N/A
N/A
6 Posts
28-July 16
Angel

Ian is currently Offline!
Current Mood: N/A

The realm of Yalanze was only still healing from the scars of the last war. Ian had returned to the realm, not long after the end of the war. For whatever purpose, the Creator beckoned him there for the purpose of sending wayward souls to the Light. However, as Ian landed on the battlefields, what he saw sent an icy pit of despair in his stomach. The thing he looked into was something that could not have been, and was yet all around him: Vacancy.

There was not a single soul to be gathered to be sent to the Heavenly Realms from the humans that fought with the dragons. Their presences were here at one point, but now existed no more. Moreso, Ian tracked the origins of this disturbance to the graveyard of Sylthanis, itself: Necropolis. Possibly the darkest spot in Sylthanis and all of Yalanze, inside the massive crypt was home to a new, festering kind of evil. Born from malice and scorn, the Lich had quickly become a legion. At the center of the disturbance, was the Lich King himself, a creature that stood on a platform of bone, while he commanded his army of Lich. From a distance, Ian could see the Lich King, well fed from his feasting on the souls of the dead through his dark magic. Ian wept silently for the souls that had been lost, but soon made it back to the Heavenly Realms with haste.

Standing out towards the horizons, he focused his thoughts on specific angels, native to Yalanze. Even now, in these realms, his powers were magnified greatly, and could see all angels stationed to Yalanze. “Come.” He said to them, “There is a new darkness growing in Yalanze. One that threatens the balance.” Ian waited, and in silence prayed that there was a way to stop this catastrophe.
PM
^
Marina Drăculea
 Posted: Aug 12 2016, 03:16 AM
Love is how you earn your wings.
Zadkiel
17 Posts
30-July 16
God

Marina Drăculea is currently Offline!
Current Mood: Excited

user posted image

user posted image

She didn't know it was possible to hear Ian's call from where she was. Indeed she didn't even know if he had wanted to see her given what her last assignment had been prior to stepping into this new roll of being the Goddess of Love. Yet summon her he had. With the speed of thought she was there. The travel instantaneous and taking little to no effort on her part to travel.

This was yet another surprise. She thought her new status would bar her from the Heavens because she was something different than her siblings but it would seem as though the Creator had other ideas on the matter. As she collected her thoughts together she found that she could hear her siblings murmuring softly as they often did when there were so many here.

Why did he bring her here?

She moved about in confusion, her wings fluttering as she collected herself and did her best to do her siblings proud. The gown she wore was simple and modest in shades of pink that went well with her dark hair. Here she was allowed to be herself in all her glory. There was no need to hide her light under a bushel and fear reprisal. With that thought she relaxed.

Then she saw him and her eyes lit up with joy.

"Ian! It is good to see you! I was overjoyed to hear you were alive." There was sincere happiness at seeing him. She'd mourned him and grieved his loss deeply until the Creator had made known his plans for her. Seeing Ian now felt like a reward of sorts. Mari had been so separated from her kind that seeing any of them was a cause for rejoicing if a bit briefly.

Seeing the somber look on his face she sobered immediately, "What has happened? Have the Lich attacked again?" She blurted out as she moved forward in her urgency. "They are a plague upon the planet and they must be stopped!" She had tried so hard to prevent Vlad from bringing these events to pass but Samael had been the unwitting assistant in the unleashing of a planet wide plague that showed no signs of stopping. Worse yet the dragon was still a danger to those around him and it looked as if no one could stop his power or curb it.

She forced such thoughts aside. If she gave into despair their cause was lost but if she continued to hope they might have a better chance of surviving the tribulations unleashed by Vlad and Samael. In her agitation she began pacing. She wanted to DO something not just worry and fret yet all she seemed to be able to do was give others hope.

It was a small thing. Something she was good at but it felt like she was stopping the tide with a sponge.

Utterly useless.

She hoped Ian had words of encouragement but somehow she doubted it. He would not have summoned her here if things were going well.

user posted image

Tagged: Ian
Words: 512
Notes: First Thread!

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Marina
PM
^
Matthew Sinclair
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 05:43 PM
Somewhere along the way you decided i was worth saving
Blue Eyes
8 Posts
18-August 16
Angel

Matthew Sinclair is currently Offline!
Current Mood: Sad

The call was made, and he did not wish to answer even if the summon was coming from his father. But he knew that his father was aware that he was alive, but not well so he continued to give Matthew his space all the while reassuring him that life was not so bad and that it had been hundreds of years and he should move on with his life. He wished so many times that he could,that he could return home but he couldn't. He was ashamed of the disgrace he had become, how he still even had wings he didn't know anymore. One thing he did know however, was that she was back in his life and his heart was healing. He had his beloved back.Taking in a deep breath, smelling the air around him he couldn't deny the call anymore. He would help his father with whatever he needed then would return home. His father wouldn't summon him if it wasn't important.

He ascended to the meeting point in the heavens, where he stood off in the distance his father in his sight. Lifting the bottle to his lips he paused when another familiar sight met his eyes.It couldn't be true, he felt her lifeforce and their connection break. She had to have been dead."Either my eyes deceive me or my mother is here as well father, if it is a dream I pray you wake me" He dropped the bottle and ran towards her and scooped her up in his arms.A tear falling from his eyes, he couldn't believe she was alive. While he held her it made him realize how horrible of a son he was, their oldest child was nothing but a disappointment.His blue eyes brimming with tears."Hello Mother" His silky soft voice greeting the person who brought him into this world over 2400 years ago.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Autumn Rae Blake
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 06:58 PM
I want to know your story, i want to know your past. I want to know your future too, spend each day and night with the tale of you!
Kirby-Liane
22 Posts
18-August 16
Familiar

Autumn Rae Blake is currently Offline!

Three flipping months Autumn had been back on the side of the living, since her long lost devotion towards the angel Matthew Sinclair had awoken her from her death over three centuries ago Autumn Rae had now not only reunited with Matthew himself but assumed the role once more of the higher familiar to none other than the Goddess Marina Draculea herself like in her former life. But things had changed, Autumn had changed the once scared and naive little girl was no longer the one to fear but the one to be feared as she was certain to not lose her hold on reality and those who were a part of it ever again.

Heading up to the heavens behind Mari herself it had only taken her around twenty minutes to arrive once Marina herself had ascended to the higher plane once she had been called by her ex husband Ian. "Sorry i am late i don't have those special powers like Captain Kirk when scotty can beem him up i have run up the make shift stairs" she laughed jokingly trying to hide her embarrassment of her tardiness as she shifted her gaze across at Matthew her amber eyes beeming brightly at the sight of his perfectly carved angelic face.

It hadn't been long since the two love birds had finally reunited and even if it had only have been a brief encounter just knowing that he was alive and alright well as could be expected with her death Autumn was glad he hadn't drank himself to the point of insanity or worse death and to his parents she did owe that thanks. Seeing Ian for the first time in all that time a warm smile carressed her smooth rosen lips. "Hello Sir, Long time no see i hope you've been well" she expressed fondly before strictly getting herself into business mode to get the meeting under way and not distracted them anymore than necessary.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PM
^
Sariel
 Posted: Aug 19 2016, 01:46 PM
"Hope is the only thing stronger than fear."
N/A
5 Posts
14-August 16
Angel

Sariel is currently Offline!

The balance of the world below was constantly shifting towards the horde of the undead. With every life lost the heavenly host stood to lose humanity entirely to a the tide of plague and death. Measures were in place to counter the spread of the virus but unfortunately the push to increase the Paladin ranks was slow going. Each and every time one was brought into the brotherhood she could feel their life force merge with her own. Where she once felt contempt for the humans, she slowly started to gain compassion for them and their suffering.

One voice interupted her reverie as she flew close to him and listened to his voice, bathed in his light. The desperate plea for aid from Ian, Raphael's greatest student, was the one thing that stirred her from her silent meditation. Shifting away from the lights source, she descended down to greet the gathering below with a curious gaze. Each person gathered seemed to be from Zadkiel's long line of connections. A curious thing that it was allowed to continue, yet it was beyond her station to question it.

As her bare feet touched the ground, her true form shifted to that of those around her lest she tower over them. First she acknowledged Ian, a slight nod of her head, and then her piercing blue eyes fell upon each of them in turn. Normally she would have much to say in a situation like this, yet this was Ian's meeting. He summoned them here and so she would wait with respect for him. He was owed at least that which was an oddity, to see an Archangel bow it's head to another not of their rank.

While waiting for him to explain himself, her attention became fixed upon the woman present. She was not an angel herself and so she was quite surprised by her presence. It was not unheard of for other species to step foot here, it was usually just uncommon. Summoning her memories, she could not recall anyone who matched this person, what was her connection to this?
PM
^
Ian
 Posted: Aug 22 2016, 09:48 AM
N/A
N/A
6 Posts
28-July 16
Angel

Ian is currently Offline!

There was much that needed to be said, and much that needed to be done. Ian needed what help that could be offered within the Garrison, and though time was more malleable and fluid within these realms, it was still precious, none the less. Before anyone else, Marina had arrived. Surprised at first, the knowledge of what Ian needed to know was supplemented by their mutual connection to their realm of Heaven. “Hello Marina,” He replied in turn, but he wished he could have said that with a happier voice, “I always knew that you would find your way back to Yalanze, but I would have never assumed the realm’s Creche would call you to its need. Praise be to your new fortunes.” As she inquired about the Lich, Ian could not help but reveal a hint of despair in his eyes regarding the undead beasts. What Ian saw in Necropolis could have easily matched the hellish horrors of the Infernal Realms, the amount of bones and bodies that had been stacked up, and the souls that were slowly being devoured, feeding Nergal’s preternatural hunger. “It is the Lich, but it goes beyond what we fear.” Ian would have continued before hearing another familiar voice. Soon, he looked to see their son, Matthew in the distance, with a look of disbelief on his face.

“There is much you have yet to learn of our kind, Matthew,” Ian said, “and hello to you as well, son.” Soon, another being arrived. One that he had most certainly not counted on arriving. “Autumn?” he said in slight confusion as to how she got there but was none the less glad to see her. While he was not against her being there, it was highly uncommon for any mortal to set foot in this realm while living. Unless Marina used her power from Yalanze to gain her access, there was rarely another way into these realms. He would have been a little cautious about her presence still, had Sariel not arrived soon after. Ian quickly nodded his head in respect to highest ranking of the angels there. Now that everyone had arrived, he looked over the collective before him, knowing that they could reach out and help the Paladins on their quest. Closing his eyes, Ian sent his brain waves outwards to the collective before him, showing them the things he had seen through is own eyes.

Soon, they stood where Ian stood in Necropolis when he witnessed the horrors of the Lich King Nergal and his undead horde. Bodies of the dead were scattered across the blackened wasteland, from the swamps of decay to the highland crypts, the Lich were scattered like ants from a freshly broken ant-hill. They did what they seemingly only existed for Feasting. For four, rancid hours he watched as these disgusting beasts gnawed and tore at the corpses from the war, and to Ian’s horror, noticed some of the few warriors that were still alive from both sides. It made no difference. As soon as Ian noticed them, they were quickly set upon by Lich. The truly unlucky few were the select ones they infected. Dragons and Vampires alike of rank, and power. Those, they infected, and left to turn. By the end of their feastings of most of the bodies, they had already begun using the bones to be ground and reinforced in a strange powder. It was one of the few things Ian could not catch sight of, but it reinforced the bones mill into dense weaponry. The draconic runes further strengthened them and bound most of the bone weapons in a black, ethereal flame. They used similar rune sketchings for their armor, and helmets, which came out as black as the powder that was used to strengthen and shape it.

Ian saved the worst of it for last. He needed them to understand the little issues as much as the main issues, as what Ian saw next nearly petrified him in fear: The souls of Yalanze. Every last soul that had died since Vlad’s destruction at the hands of Samael, were slowly finding their way into Necropolis, feeding the Lich King, and his horde with more power. Ian could not stay for long, as his despair and fear of what he saw would have quickly made him a beacon for the Lich. The last thing his mind projected, was Nergal standing in front of his throne of bones and blood, with legions of souls being absorbed into his being as a horde of Liches flew towards the exit of Necropolis and into the blackness of Sylathanis, looking to head beyond the borders and into the rest of Yalanze.

“Once just one of these creatures reaches a city, it will only be less than 24 hours before 3/4s of that city is drowning in Lich. I know our order is small now, but we cannot allow these things to spread. I ask of you, while the Paladins grow, we must interact as we did with Samael. Had any other being brought these things forth, I would say that they suffered their folly, but Vlad brought Nergal to Yalanze, and only Vlad can send him back to the Abyss...lest…” Ian dared not say it, not here, especially not around his son, but he had not a choice, but to bring up the second option, “Lest we bring Samael into the matter.” Ian already knew the reaction from everyone regarding involving the Mad Dragon, but it was worth the risk.
PM
^
Marina Drăculea
 Posted: Aug 22 2016, 02:53 PM
Love is how you earn your wings.
Zadkiel
17 Posts
30-July 16
God

Marina Drăculea is currently Offline!
Current Mood: Excited

user posted image

user posted image

It was not something I was expecting either Ian.” She said a bit bemusedly, “The whole incident was rather a…surprise.” She murmured softly, the flush of embarrassment hot on her cheeks as she looked at him. Seeing the look on his face and the pain he felt she closed her eyes in sorrow. “The demons got their hooks into Vlad and helped to bring about their creation.”  She said sadly, her wings drooping slightly as she noticed everyone come in. Seeing Matthew arrive with a booze bottle made her blink as she tried to process his arrival and state. His hug was returned with warmth and motherly love, “My boy. It is my greatest joy to see you again. I have missed you these many years.”  She wouldn’t say he looked good, he looked haggard and worn but she was happy to see him none the less.

Autumn’s arrival was met with warmth, “It takes time to adapt here, Autumn but I have no doubt Matthew can be your guide here in this realm.” She winked playfully and stepped back so the love birds could comfort each other after their long absence.

Her sister’s arrival was also greeted with a smile. “Sister, your Paladins are a blessing, It is wonderful to see you in times such as this.” She said simply by way of greeting. Her thoughtful gaze grew even sadder, “The Lich would kill the world and bathe in its bones if they are allowed to reign unchecked. I do not think Samael would do anyone much good in his current state. His soul is being overshadowed by something I have never seen before. I have no idea what it is but it is no doubt behind his illness and is likely to twist his Queen if it is allowed to go unchecked.”  There could have been rage at the mention of the being that had briefly ended her life but instead there was pity and sadness for him. He was not his own man and didn’t even see the chains that bound him. In that regard he was worse than Vlad.

I recommend we find more beings to join Sariel’s holy order and set about resurrecting Vlad minus the twisting of the mantel he bore. I am not quite sure how to do this but it is better than distracting Samael from potential healing. He should be resting so his soul may fight his inner struggles to the best of its ability."

As much as the dragon had harmed her she did not wish him to fall to the darkness of the lich. No being deserved that. “I doubt he would help us in any case. Or if he did he would no doubt demand payment we have no right to give. The war many be over but it is still alive in him regardless of the peace treaty.”  Her heart hurt. “To be honest I am at a loss as to what purpose I may serve here. I have no doubt all of you shall succeed in your endeavors but my advice as of late has not been heeded.

There was no visible sadness to this statement just a calmly stated fact. No one listened to her unless they needed a pep talk. It stung but she was used to it.

user posted image

Tagged: Ian
Words: 512
Notes: First Thread!

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Marina
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

RPG-D