Title, 6.6.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.5.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.4.14

Title, 6.3.14

Title, 6.2.14
Title, 6.1.14

Add Reply

Awakening
Azrael
 Posted: Aug 26 2016, 09:00 PM
"What was done to me was monstrous. - And they created a monster."
N/A
6 Posts
22-August 16
Angel

Azrael is currently Offline!
Current Mood: N/A

From the very moment the Scythe touched his hand the transition was immediate. Instead of granting the soul of the jailor more power, the scythe chose it's master. With the added power the archangel was able to push Vlad's soul out of their vessel and reclaim his consciousness. No longer was he riding side-car to the impaler lord, he was once again the master of his own destiny. Once he was in control the body began to shift to match his chosen form. A handsome man with gaunt cheeks, golden eyes that burned like brimstone, and pale snow white hair. Large feathered wings unfolded behind him, dark as the forest around him in color. The only sound for miles was the dull hum of the scythes energy and the scream of King Draculea as his soul was bound by the reaper.

A twisted grin formed on the angels face as he held the soul of this creature in his hand. It was strong, perhaps one of the strongest now in his possession and he would hold on to it. Reaching into his things, the reaper removed a clear stone that was seemingly hollow, which he then used to bind the impalers soul. It's once see through surface was now polluted by a swirling black essence that seemed to collide angrily with the gems translucent surface. The entire time his smirk never left his face as he disappeared the object into his dark coat.

His senses were on fire, free for the first time to feel as an archangel and not by the senses of a vampire. All around him he could smell death, it's energy feeding into him and what was most curious was that it was so close. The Necropolis seemed to be swarming with souls and yet each of them seemed to be snuffed out as he focused upon them. What lovely creature of death could be causing such havok? Surely it was not one of his own creations as they were bound to the realm of death without him to open the gate. Then it started to come back to him, that through violating Azrael, Vlad managed to bring forth a plague upon this world.

His body glowed brightly with anger as he thought about Vlad using his power. Such a violation of his very being would not be tolerated. Yet it was his own father who had done such a thing to him. Was he not being exactly what he was made to be? Everything he was, was it not working as intended when creation first began? Michael, Lucifer, Sariel, Metatron.. they had all betrayed him. With their might and their fathers judgement he was cast from their gates and bound to a mortal mans soul. Yet when he changed, became more demon than man, the seal weakened. It was through this loophole that Azrael now slipped free.

A mighty shout bellowed forth from the angel as the trees around him disentegrated into nothingness. A mighty wave of deaths energy unleashed from him in his fury as he thought of his "family". He would reap them all, one by one, and they would watch helpless to stop him. Was this the reward for curiousity? To be punished? First he would punish his father by destroying his precious creations and then he would destroy the light it's self. But in order to do this he needed even more power. With that in mind, the angel drew his wings to his back and slowly drifted towards the necropolis. He was a ghastly sight, dark coat covering his being, swaying as if it had a life of it's own. The reaper was in his angelic form, towering at close to seven feet tall with giant like proportions.
PM
^
Marina Drăculea
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 01:33 AM
Love is how you earn your wings.
Zadkiel
18 Posts
30-July 16
God

Marina Drăculea is currently Offline!
Current Mood: Excited

user posted image

user posted image

She awoke with a gasp, her heart in her chest as she felt the stirrings of a being she had not sensed in many millennia. Her brother Azrael’s power was once more in the world and Zadkiel wondered what had brought him back. She was dressed as soon as the thought came to her mind. A black gown to symbolize her mourning and that she was still the Queen of Sylthanus. Either way she had to represent her position. She wore a gold necklace with a heart as part of her office as the Goddess of Love. Her arm cuff gleamed and shown with power as she glanced at the mirror. Her makeup was flawless, it was easy when you only had to think about what you wanted for it to be so.

In the blink of an eye she stood before Azrael, her dark eyes wide with surprise as she sensed the power he wielded and Vlad’s soul very close at hand. This confused her as she canted her head to the side and regarded her brother in all his glory and anger. She had nothing to do with his disappearance and thought he was simply doing the Creator’s work. It was not her place to police her siblings, least of all interfere with them and so seeing him here, with the Sythe that Vlad wielded and angry confused her.

Brother, it is good to see you again. What brings you to this grim place? It has been an eternity since I saw you last. What has angered you?” She reached out a hand towards him, not to touch his person but to show him her concern. She loved all her siblings and had not judged them for the tasks they did. Her job was to love and give hope unconditionally and she did so without reservation. Each of them was unique and special and she accepted that as part of what made them who they were.

Azrael was terrifyingly beautiful and seeing the destruction he wrought made Zadkiel puzzled, Her own nature asserted itself and a soothing energy swirled about her, “Brother, please. Tell me what troubles you. Unburden your heart so it may be lighter. I have missed you. It has been too long since I have seen you. Why do you wield that weapon? I have never seen such in your hands before.

Zadkiel had been kept out of the family fights as a general rule. The Creator deciding her nature was too forgiving in some matters and that seeing her family at odds would harm her. She was hope and every creature had it within them to be awoken and so much of the seedier side of what the Heavenly host did was hidden from her. She was completely at a loss as to why her brother would be here of all places.

What brings you here? Why would you come to this place?” she asked him in confusion. Her own dark hair swirled around her as she glanced about this darkened domicile of death. “I do not understand.” She said softly, her eyes wide and sad, tears starting to fill them as she felt his anger and the despair of this place.

user posted image

Words: 538
Tagged: Azrael, Open
Notes: First thread!
Outfit: HERE
Credits: "Cry Little Sister" by Gerard McMahon. Template by Merry

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Marina
PM
^
Azrael
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 07:13 PM
N/A
6 Posts
22-August 16
Angel

This forest felt more like home than the place he was born. Such pestilence, the air a heavy miasma that choked the life out of all things. Yet as death he was immune to such things and his body adjusted rather than weaken like he was sure his kin might experience here. Azrael drew a long, deep breath, inhaling the mist that he knew was responsible for the woods natural defenses. What a wondrous field of death his tool had created, yet he was surprised that it was hidden so close to him this entire time and he had not felt it. His siblings were quite clever, after all, so he should not have been too surprised.

As he went to take another step, something blocked his path. There was a light that felt familiar but altered which caused him to stop. Before him stood Zadkiel in her chosen form, not the one she was born to. A fire roared to life, one fanned by hatred of the heavenly host which made him take a step forward. However a small voice in the back of his mind told him that she had not been present. Think Azrael, what had poor Zadkiel ever done to you? Poor, naive Zadkiel, believing she could change the monster who held him captive. He seemed to be struggling with something internally for a moment before his bright eyes flickered back to life.

"..Zadkiel.." he grumbled softly, slowly. His voice sounded hoarse, like it had not been used in quite some time. Yet once he adjusted, his words no longer caught in his throat the way her name had. His eyes grew bright with anger, smoldering as her question resounded in his head for a moment. Did they never tell her what they had done? Was she unaware of their crime against him and the task she had been truly given? She was not simply containing the impaler lord to his dark throne, she was the barrier that held Azrael within her demon lover. A deep, dark laugh rolled from his chest like a storm as he shook his snow white mane of hair.

"The others, they have forsaken me. First they took my scythe, then they cast me from the heavens and bound me in mortal flesh." he explained. Of course, they had kept their deed a secret from her as her bleeding heart might have seen him released. His eyes only seemed to increase in their intense glow as he rambled on, his anger boiling inside of him. "Father has abandoned me as he has our brother, Lucifer. Condemned for our curiousity, exiled from the light.." he spoke. His voice radiated a venom, were it one of his abilities, would have killed everything around him.

There was a long pause as he considered her final question. Here was where he ressurected, where the power of his scythe lead the demon in his greed. Here was the place of his rebirth back into his true form. "I have come for my weapon and shed that troublesome demon skin I was bound to. The Impaler Lord is no more, I am risen." he exclaimed. There was an odd tone in his voice, one that reflected his level of madness. The power over death was clearly affecting his very being, had this been part of the grand plan?
PM
^
Marina Drăculea
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 05:38 PM
Zadkiel
18 Posts
30-July 16
God

user posted image

user posted image

Azrael.” She said warmly to him. She could sense the growing turbulence within her brother and it worried her. Her eyes grew wide at his words, “I did not know that weapon was yours to wield.” She murmured softly as she looked at him sadly, “I am sorry you have been alone for so long, Brother.” She blinked back tears for him.

She moved forward and if he permitted, she would hug him. “I am sorry you have had such things happen to you, Azrael. I know my words are scant comfort to you right now but I mean them none the less.” She did her best to be a soothing presence to him. She sensed the madness within him, growing because of that cursed weapon. “I am still here for you, Brother. You are not alone. Please try and think on happier times if you can. These troubling thoughts will cause you pain and anger.” Her eyes pleaded with him.

Hearing his words she blinked in confusion, “You have shed, Vlad?” this was all so confusing to her, “I am not sure why all this has happened to you brother but I am sorry for the anguish you have endured.” She stepped back a moment, “Are you in pain? Please brother; give yourself a moment of peace. You have earned that. I do not know how it is you and Vlad came to be merged and I am sorry it has caused you distress. You know if I had known of these events I would have spoken up in your defense."

Exhaling slightly she realized she needed to be what she had been to connect with him, and with that thought she shed her human seeming for her true form. “Azrael, know that I would never willingly have let you come to harm. You are no doubt tired from your labors. We should find some place for you to find peace with your thoughts." Her form radiated its natural aura of hope and love. “Before the world was created you and I shared many thoughts. Try and remember that time. We were happy then and there were few worries.

Her heart bled for him. The pain he endured, the pain that Vlad must have endured, it was all so horrible and soul crushing in its enormity. “I cannot change the past but I am here now. And you know that I have always cared for you when I could.

user posted image

Words: 410

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Marina
PM
^
Azrael
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 09:57 PM
N/A
6 Posts
22-August 16
Angel

There was a brief moment where he seemed to be considering her words but it did not last long. His gaze went from passive to suspicious almost instantly. While it was true that she might not directly harm him it was also not impossible that they were using Zadkiel to find his location now that he was free. Once they caught wind of that they would seek to bind him to his prison once more so that the lowly servants of death could continue to ferry souls in their masters absence according the heavens laws.

His form tensed as she drew near and his aura became suffocating as a means to keep her at bay. His dark energies would be sure to keep her at length, so that he could not be betrayed by another of his kind declaring their love for him. They did not come at him as warriors on that day, they appealed to his mercy and love of kin. Once Sariel lowered his guard it was a simple matter for the two eldest to strip him of his defenses and cast him through the gates.

"Draw close at your own peril. I will not be taken unaware again. Run from me, they will use your naivety and hope to turn you against me as well." he stated. There was a light twinge of sorrow in his tone as he said it but it was quickly masked as he regained his composure. Around her he lowered his guard more than he wished, she was the adorable little sister pictured in human tales, the one you protected at all costs. He sought to drive her away in an attempt to keep her far from the nasty business that was to take place tonight. His mind thought dark thoughts, his hunger for vengeance would be sated with souls.

Azrael gave pause for a moment as he considered how best to answer her inquiry. He knew that she loved Vlad, truly loved him, and he sheared their souls apart. If he survived he would not be the same after having been touched by Azrael's magic. "Our souls were fused together by our siblings. They sought to contain my great power out of jealousy? Perhaps fear, whatever the reason, they used a mortal as my prison. My soul was cast down into your husband when he was still a man and rendered unconscious in a mortal sense of the word. Only now have I been woken and upon my ressurection I have removed Vlad from my own soul." he concluded.

He gazed at her through intense eyes for a moment as he let it sink in. "I now possess your husbands soul, if there is enough left to even define it as such." he said.
PM
^
Marina Drăculea
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 08:51 PM
Zadkiel
18 Posts
30-July 16
God

user posted image

user posted image

His aura forced her to draw back, “Azrael, I would not force myself on you.” She said softly, her hands up in a gesture of peace, “You are family and no matter what has happened I love you.” It was clear she did not know what he had done or planned to do.

She moved back from him, “You know me better than that, Azrael. You know that I do not judge you for being yourself.” She canted her head to the side when she heard him speak of what had happened, “Vlad disappeared and then came back changed. I did not know that had happened to the both of you. I am so sorry.” She folded her hands gently in her distress as she listened to him. “I am so sorry you both suffered.

It was highly distressing to her, “What will you do with his soul now that you have removed it?” she murmured softly, her naturally violet eyes wide as she regarded him. She didn’t know what to think or say. She could understand why he was so enraged and couldn’t blame him. Vlad had done horrible things and although she loved him she knew that he had to answer for his crimes. She would not presume to tell him how to handle the dead. It was not her place.

Is he more broken than he was?” It hurt that she had worked so hard to stabilize him and had not only failed but the soul she had been working with had been broken worse than when she had first encountered it. “This is a lot to take in, Brother. My heart breaks for both you and Vlad. I do not have the words to tell you how sorry I am that this happened to the two of you.

Her hands twisted once more, “I am at a loss for words. I’ve never experienced anything like this.” Tears streamed down her pale face. Her naturally violet eyes were dark with sadness. Her wings sagged as her sorrow affected her physical appearance. Her naturally vivacious appearance showed her distress as the black gown seemed to make her pale skin glow even more and make her grief that much more intense.

Her heart ached and she was uncertain if there was anything she could do with this situation. She forced herself to exhale and breath and it seemed like just doing that was all she could manage at this point. “I came here to help you and greet you and I find that you have experienced such a great tragedy that it leaves me breathless. I am unsure how to comfort you. There are no words for this situation.” Tears filled her eyes and she forced herself to blink the tears away. The miasmatic air made it harder for her to clear her thoughts. This place was still hard on her even as a Goddess. This place slowly drained those who were not dead and made them ill.

user posted image

Words: 498

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Marina
PM
^
Nergal
 Posted: Sep 8 2016, 11:52 AM
N/A
N/A
2 Posts
28-July 16
Lich

Nergal is currently Offline!

The Lich collectively shrieked in unison as they felt the wave of Light affect their bodies. More than ever, they felt the decay of their internal organs and their own flesh, and their skin was burning to deep, roughly grided cracks of burnt flesh. Their cries and screams of unison rang throughout Necropolis so loudly, that even in the regions of Mythregal, the mortal villagers that were huddling to bed could swear they heard the faintest whispers of the Abyssal creatures howling ever-so faintly. The beasts stood in pain, the only pain they had ever felt in what seemed like an eternity and stood bewildered as to what was more strange, the feeling of pain, or the light that had struck them all. Suddenly, almost in unison, the entire Lich horde began to stop what they were doing, began to dig holes for themselves, regardless of where they were, and burrowed themselves deep before the dirt began to seep over each of them. The newly replenished soil of decay was fertile again in souls. The “nutrients” would help the Lich heal from their wounds, and return them to some semblance of themselves before needing to feed to heal the rest of the way.

Only the Lich King stood hardly damaged from the light, having barely received a scar that was already beginning to heal. The souls he had been consuming were increasing his power, but defending against such light cost him a great deal of power. Only one being could generate such power, and if there were angels nearby, then it was merely a matter of time before they made their way to Necropolis. As his horde began to burrow deep into the terrain, he knew that it was his duty to find out what was the cause of this, but for this occasion, he did not need any real help in discovering the culprit. Already, he felt the power behind the attack, and knew who it was. The only problem was, despite the power, the aura and life force was completely different. It was the Angel of Death, but it was not Vlad. This was something far more ancient than even Nergal.It nearly pre-dated Dragon-Kind. Nergal should have been feeling fear, but the dead did not have emotions, not even fear. A logical intuition into what was stronger than it, and what would overpower it, but not fear.

As Nergal siphoned more souls to his being, he felt the healing process moving faster. It was time to see what power he had gained since the war ended. His armor stood enforced by dark draconic magic, activated when he uttered, "Fruunen'Dien!" Black runes of early dragon writing glowed upon the body, ensuring protection, but for how long was the question.

The Lich King took to his draconic form and took to the skies. He could sense a familiarity with this presence as he drew closer to his destination. The land beneath him began to decay and rot as he flew overhead. He knew they would attack if he approached in his Draconic form, so as he landed, he assumed his human form once more. He approached just in time to hear the Archangel announce Vlad’s fate, and take notice to the Queen of Sylthanis. It was she, that unknowingly gave Nergal the name of the Angel of Death, when she spoke aloud the name, Azrael. As he hid in the distant forest, he listened further to their words before feeling the scent of grief from the goddess. The one that could destroy Nergal the fastest, and easiest, was now the most vulnerable to the Lich King, and if he used this moment right, he would be able to ensure the Angel of Death was never a threat to his existence again. Nergal would never return to the Abyss.

He felt the pull of his power, and then felt the Goddess’ power enter his hollow body. This quickening gave him an unparallelled rush, a feeling of true, unlimited power. For a moment, the Lich King was reminded of the lust for power he had in life, and focused what power he could take from the Queen, and focused it towards the Archangel. “I will not return to the Abyss!” he roared, channeling the omnipotent power within the goddess into a blast of divine-powered hellfire from his mouth, directed at Azrael. As he fired, the blast shot forward, but was far too wide and unstable for the Lich to contain. Soon, the Lich’s face was missing from his blackened skull, and was sent flying against the trees before rising again. However, by this time, his connection would have been broken. Rising, the skull upon the Lich King began to speak. Although indecipherable at first, some kind of black magic allowed it to speak. At least long enough to utter words that brought a light around where its throat should have been. When it died out, the skulled Lich King opened its mouth and words came out. “You are Death in this reality, Archangel,” Nergal declared, “your scythe is the key, which opens the gateway to the infinite realms of the Heavens and Hells. Surely, you aren’t above the suspicion that your beloved siblings aren’t behind your sister’s presence? A lamb to lead the lion back to its cage!”
PM
^
Azrael
 Posted: Sep 9 2016, 11:01 AM
N/A
6 Posts
22-August 16
Angel

There was a long pause when he was asked what he might do with the soul. Originally he had given it no real thought- it was just another in his possession. Yet the more his mind came to dwell upon it he realized that perhaps it was dangerous. His immediate reaction was to destroy it but a small flicker of emotion kept him from doing so. If he were to crush this orb within his hands he would once more crush Zadkiel as his father had so many times before. His weakness was temporarily exposed before current events snapped him out of his thoughts.

"His soul will be stored somewhere safe until such a time as I deem him free to go. His soul deserves to be jailed for all time for the things he has done. Yet out of mercy for you, I will take a few life times off his punishment." he said slowly. The only way he would ever be free again is if someone stole the soul from him. His words were merely to keep from wounding Zadkiel entirely. Even she was a being who saw reason and wisdom- she knew that he deserved to face judgement for his crimes. "The summoning of Nergal cannot be overlooked, sister. Steel your heart and mend it as you can. Take joy in your remaining family." he said slowly.

Azrael shook his silvery mane as she asked him to unburden himself. Such an act would take ages and they did not have that sort of time. "There are not words for the injustice I have suffered. Know that what comes next, however cruel or terrible, is deserved." he said cryptically. He would reclaim the reins of Vlad's mistake and then use their power to march upon the Crystal Citadel. He would see Sariel's work undone and that she was sent back to the source. One by one he would tear the Archangels apart and send them back to the source so that new life could be born from their wretched energy.

Distracted by Zadkiel, he never noticed that monster that lurked just out of sight. If he had noticed he would have stopped the energy blast that was to come. Holding out his hand in front of him, he roared aloud as the fel energy washed over his skin. His very essence trembled as it clung to this existence, trying to stay together. Cracks began to form upon his skin, brilliant white light flared from each crack in his skin. Once it was all over, the archangel knelt upon the ground propped up only by his weapon. Azrael let out a choking sound, somewhat like a pant, as he raised his now glowing silvery eyes towards Nergal. A new emotion filled his vessel, one he had obtained from his time with Vlad; rage.

"You strike out like a wild dog and then try to have words? You truly are mad. Your kind must be brought to heel, so that I might tear them apart one by one." he said slowly. He seemed more amused suddenly than angry. This Lich before him would live and through his boldness gained favor with Azrael. It was but a taste of the might that was unleashed upon this world. He knew Zadkiel would not understand, she would seek to destroy this thing, but he would not let it be so. "I can feel your hunger, monster, and I would see it sated if your kind march with me upon the Citadel." he said.

Then he turned to Zadkiel, hand out stretched as he stood. "Will you stand with me, sister? I would see justice done." he declared.
PM
^
Marina Drăculea
 Posted: Sep 9 2016, 12:23 PM
Zadkiel
18 Posts
30-July 16
God

user posted image

user posted image

She could sense his inner turmoil and said nothing. He had a right to his feelings and to push him on this would be unwise she thought. She’d always made a point of allowing her siblings to have their feelings and not “fix” them. Often times it just took time for them to sort themselves out. She would always make the offer to help them but let them know it was their choice and regardless of their decision would abide by it. And so, she waited quietly while he made his judgment. Hearing his words she bowed her head respectfully, placing her palms together quietly.

“I understand brother. I know he has done much that he must answer for. I thank you for the kindness you have shown me in this issue.” She murmured. “For all his crimes. My children with Vlad are a balance of our natures and I am blessed to have had them. My children have always been a comfort to me.” She was so lost in conversation with him she only vaguely noticed the slight weakening of her energy as they spoke. Nergal lashing out was met with an instinctive flaring of her own energy as she rushed to her brother’s side.

She knew her brother would not wish her to touch him but she sent energy to him to help him, “Brother!” she said in anguish as she moved next to him and looked at the creature that attacked him, “You have been twisted creature. Your rage will be your undoing. You defy Death at your peril.” She said simply. She moved closer to her brother, her solidarity firmly with him and not this hell spawn who had been twisted in his brothers realm, “You exist on this realm at HIS whim and you repay him with treachery? He would be within his rights to make you suffer.”

She blinked at the comment to march upon the Citadel, there was shock and worry on her face, “Brother, I am no warrior. You know this and although I love you, you know I cannot last long with the energies of this place and those you wield. Giving birth in this place nearly ended my existence momentarily because all of my energies went to my children. Prolonged exposure to the justice you wield would end me and although there may come a time for you to embrace me a final time I do not think that time is here yet."

“My nature-- my energies, are those opposite your own. They cannot exist in the same space in battle in the same way. Hope does not choose a side in a battle. It exists for both sides to make their own destiny. In that regard I am unlike all of my siblings for it is my curse to be the last of our kind to be embraced by you. I knew this when I was formed all those eons ago. My new position of the Goddess of Love only assures this for so too, love is to be the last thing to go before the world is reborn and even then I would be the first to draw breath in its remaking. This is the way of Creation and it is why I am permitted to adjudicate for you and Lucifer among our brethren. It is why I still weep for the Morningstar in his prison eons after his punishment. It is why I was the first one here for your awakening in this place. I love you but I cannot be a warrior with you. Think on this a moment and what you have seen of me and you will see the wisdom of my words.” She said simply, “The wisest course any being can know in this world is their place in it and I know mine.”

user posted image

Words: 641

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Marina
PM
^
Nergal
 Posted: Sep 11 2016, 01:11 AM
N/A
N/A
2 Posts
28-July 16
Lich

Nergal is currently Offline!

“Blame my actions upon my jailer,” Nergal retorted sharply, “when Vlad dragged my essence from the Abyss and bonded it back to my body, whatever dark side-effects twisted me into this un-life have made me a beast of instinct.” His thoughts went towards finishing the Archangel off, if he could, but with the Goddess watching over the events, she would not allow Nergal to strike again. Even now, all it would take from the Angel of Death was but a simple movement of his Scythe to send Nergal, and possibly all of his kind, back to the Abyss. Back to the realm of true darkness, where even the thought of a flicker of light was thought to be a dream. A place, where even the unfeeling could feel the stinging cold of eternal death, and the burning suffocation that it brought. It was harder to accept any other reality beyond the dark, and the Gatekeeper to this darkest of dark worlds was standing right before him, still living and still filled with a Holy anger that Nergal had only ever seen rivaled in his son.

Instead of punishment, came salvation for the Lich. A chance to feed, and to feast on humans. Such an offer from the Angel of Death, and it struck Nergal how he would rather see the Lich flourish than suffer. It was a rare offer, but if anyone would get the Lich into the Citadel, the Angels could. At this point, no Lich would dare step in such a Holy spot. The Holy ground it was built upon would cause a Lich to decay into ashes before they took so much as a second step past the threshold of the Citadel. Even a monster such as Nergal had to ponder such a marvelous offer. However, Nergal could already sense the answer that the goddess would give, and it would be just as sweet to see her devoured in the end. “You are wise to offer the Paladins to me,” Nergal replied, “these mortals are a weak lot, and not much more than just cattle.” He looked towards Azrael’s sister, a sight to behold in her defiance to join her brother to avenge his imprisonment.

“A sight to behold, watching a goddess feel powerless to alter fate,” The Lich began before turning to Azrael again, “but you and I need not another angel to ravage the Citadel.” Azrael would be a powerful weapon in Nergal’s arsenal. Samael might have been able to defeat the one that held Death’s power before, but there was no Paladin alive that could withstand such a foe, and with Nergal at Death’s side, he would be able to feed on countless souls daily, just enough to build his power and allow the Lich to spread even faster than his army allowed before. Soon, Necropolis would be unable to house the Lich. Soon, they would spread beyond its dark doors and into the lands of Sylthanis, before reaching out into the rest of Yalanze. In the end, Nergal would feast on his own son’s flesh, and avenge the day he fell beneath Samael’s heel.
PM
^
Azrael
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 09:45 PM
N/A
6 Posts
22-August 16
Angel

Azrael's face twisted into a mischievous grin as he pondered what to do about this lich. He was a rabid dog held together by magic the level of a child's understanding. How unfortunate it was to see a creature in such a state. Nergal rode the line between true life and death due to a mistake in the ritual. It was the angels hand who broke the spell purposely to hinder Vlad as much as he could. In his hand the scythe shifted form to that of an English Knight's Long sword. The blade was then sheathed as a sign of good faith between the two of them; he would not send the beast back to the void.

"You are the product of two children playing god. For this you suffer but it is within my power to shed your form and remake you. I could return you to who you once were before your son claimed your life while you would yet retain power over your monsters." he said slowly. All he needed was servitude from the monsters long enough to cast his sister from the sky to the earth. Once he brought her down from the light he could claim her essence. His revenge would see this entire world cleansed of filth.

His rage manifested around him as pressure; as if the gravity around them was trying to squish things in his vicinity. The trees protested, the other two would feel it but survive the ordeal with little ill effect. He sought a companion in one of his own- the understanding in Zadkiel. He was disappointed once more, he did not see it as she did. "If I have my way there will be no rebirth. One by one I will come for all of you until only he remains. I will swallow him into myself and existence will end." he said bitterly. This had always been the way it would all end but he was forcing the time table.

"Go then. Tell them what I mean to do, they should be warned." he said waving her off dismissively. Love was as foreign an emotion to him as happiness. While he understood the concepts his heart had been made as cold as the void. Of all the angels he was but a tool, one who had a single purpose.
PM
^
Marina Drăculea
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 11:13 PM
Zadkiel
18 Posts
30-July 16
God

user posted image

user posted image

Zadkiel worried when she saw the mischievous look in Azrael’s eyes. Never in her time with him had he been devious. It was something she expected from Lucifer but not from Azrael. Turning to Nergal she spoke quietly, “I was not present for your creation but I am sorry you have suffered.” It was her nature to be kind even to those who had wronged her. It was why she’d not held a grudge for what Samael had done to her. She had not been present when Nergal had been called and it was doubtful that she could have stopped him given how little Vlad actually listened to her or attempted to stay his hand. The power of death had corrupted him. She wanted to cry if truth were told. The pain of these two creatures was so deep that she feared it would never end. She forced her breath to remain calm and collected. She didn't want to show weakness in front of Nergal.

She blinked at his words, “No rebirth? How is such a thing possible? Azrael, how would you survive if you devoured the world?” She truly did not understand what he was speaking of, “Brother you are confusing me. I do not understand.” Her words were soft and gentle as she spoke to him as they always had been. “Speak with me. We have the time to do so. There is no need to give into impulse.” Her body shifted slightly so he could see she carried nothing on her person to hurt him. She had never been a warrior angel and it hurt her in regards to her ability to protect herself. It never occurred to her that she needed to fear anyone. She was a gentle soul.

Pausing at his words her head tilted to the side, waiting for his response to her request. She didn’t want to abandon him, in her own way she had done her best to protect him and she would continue to do so if the Creator allowed such. She moved closer to him even as the pressure built, not touching him in any way. Her powers could not harm him and it never occured to her to do so. “Read my mind if you do not trust me. I have never lied to you.” This actually put her at greater risk than himself but while she feared a great many things she did not fear death himself. Even when she was young she had gone to him for protection or guidance. She tried to be a refuge for him when he needed one.

user posted image

Words: 389

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Marina
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply

RPG-D