Title, 6.6.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.5.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.4.14

Title, 6.3.14

Title, 6.2.14
Title, 6.1.14

Add Reply

If You Love Something Set It Free, Autumn <3
Matthew Sinclair
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 05:04 PM
Somewhere along the way you decided i was worth saving
Blue Eyes
8 Posts
18-August 16
Angel

Matthew Sinclair is currently Offline!
Current Mood: Sad

user posted image

The days had been long since he had felt a semblance of peace. He sat upon the ledge of the moat.The sight beautiful and haunting. As he stared out into the water, he tossed a rock watching it skip over the gentle tide only to plummet down from whence it came. The wind blowing through his raven locks, he continued to stare thinking about everything that had lead him to this point. Once a confident and sure man, he found himself in an ocean of doubt that couldn't compare to the scenery before him. He had missed home but he wasn't ready to go back, he hadn't been able to rest since he had left home. He had been unable to go on like he never knew anyone that had hurt him. As his world slept, he was wide awake reliving it all. The mistakes that he wished he could go back and rectify but what was done is done and no amount of sulking was going to fix it.

The only thing he could think of that would ease the pain for only a moment or two was drinking. Lifting the bottle of bourbon to his lips once more, drinking deep wanting to wash away the pain of yesterday, when the one thing he really wanted more than anything was to go back to yesterday and change the course of events. Alas this wouldn't be possible, as angel he could do it but knew that everything came with a price and he didn't want someone else to pay for his desires. Life didn't work that way, everything was done by design and he would not do anything to disturb that even if it meant he would spend an eternity alone. He closed his eyes to take in his surroundings, the scent of the salt water tickling his nose. The crisp air chilling his bones but he didn't care just meant he would have to drink more to warm up. Looking up at the stars above he wondered even after all this time she was watching him from above, after all heaven would be her home but to him her home would be in his heart and she would never know where she rested. Running his hand through his raven locks, he spoke out to the void, "I know you probably can't hear me, and doing this is pointless but I wish I could see your face again.just once and not have it be a dream..

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Autumn Rae Blake
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 05:53 PM
I want to know your story, i want to know your past. I want to know your future too, spend each day and night with the tale of you!
Kirby-Liane
22 Posts
18-August 16
Familiar

Autumn Rae Blake is currently Offline!
Current Mood: N/A

user posted image

August 19th, 2016.

Dear Diary,
Where the hell am i? I don't even know where i am all i remember is being in this place of complete cold and darkness forever alone and now i wake up in the middle of a hospital ward in the year 2016. I can't remember the last 400 or so years or what happened to me but all i know is it cannot be good. As for Matthew and Marina i have no idea where they are i discharged myself to go home to find an abandoned plot of land with not a single person in sight. All i know is i am here and breathing but now i need to find out why.

It had been an extremely long time since the young brunette known as Autumn Rae Blake had enhaled the crisp cool air of the modern world, in fact i couldn't exactly tell you how long it had been in fact it just seems like a distant memory, the smile of his face, the smell of his skin still reminised deep in her mind in fact that angelic face had been the only memory to help her fight through the ever lasting darkness that had followed that fateful night in which she had managed to blank from her memory. The pain and torment of the seperation from the world however had a lingering essence upon the familiar's broken soul that had long since been past the point of repair until she met the Sinclair family.

For sadly Autumn had as much of an estranged human life as she had her first familiar life, filled with horror, torture and countless acts of abuse but hopefully her final chance at life would end in a blissful stature in which she had long desired and deserved too because sure the fiesty brunette was just a complete ball of fun and sassiness however she wasn't any form of bad in fact she was the complete opposite and had saved many lives along her long life so far. I suppose that is how you could say her life was cut short on both occasions but now that is another story we should leave for another day shouldn't we after all we are here to know about the present and that is in fact today.

The cold morning air blew through the gap in the open window, the light shimmering in as the young women who laid comatosed in a hospital bed suddenly gasped a living breath sitting up instantly on the spot like she had never breathed in a millennium. She pulled at the canulated needle on her hand roughly gasping at the pain that was not unbarable before a bunch of what seemed like nurses in weird uniforms came into the room suddenly. An hour or so passed by as she slipped in and out of the void once more before suddenly she decided it was time to check herself out into the new world. Walking the busy streets in her blue and white hospital robe suddenly a voice began echoing deep inside her mind the voice of someone so dear yet so far. The voice that belonged to the only person she had loved and lost Matthew Alexander Sinclair. Turning around to see if she could see him she screamed in confusion tears welling in her eyes. "Oh Matty, If only i knew you were safe or alive... Where the hell am i? What am i even doing here?" she fretted not like he could hear her or so she though the fear of the familiar yet not so familiar world becoming a bit too much around her as she sat down on the cold wet pavement.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PM
^
Matthew Sinclair
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 06:30 PM
Blue Eyes
8 Posts
18-August 16
Angel

The thoughts of the one he had loved and lost ran through his mind if it were only yesterday, thoughts drifting back to the day he first met when his eyes met hers he knew that she was going to be something important to him. The love of his life he didn't expect, and yet she would never know because of his foolishness. He should have told he the day he met her and even if she didn't feel the same way she would have died knowing that she was ever so loved. He had planned on asking his mothers permission to date her familiar but she left him before he had the chance. It seemed that fate had decided this wasn't their time. One day he would meet her again in death and that gave him some semblance of comfort for the first hundred years or so but now he was a shadow of his former self, fading away into the moonlight. Throwing the bottle into the depths and watching it sink he wanted to go down with it. He then heard his mothers voice in his head telling him to remember happier times, or at least that's what she would say if she could see him again he had left everyone and everything behind the day he lost his heart.

Flashbacks filled his mind, everyone sitting together at the table he making a toast to honor Autumn and he heard her voice. Though this time it sounded clear as day. He shook his head telling himself this was nothing but a side effect of the alcohol he had consumed until he heard a scream come from her. His eyes opening wide at the sound, someone had been doing this to torture him and they would see the edge of his sword for doing something so heartless. He teleported to the sound of the voice to see her sitting on the ground. Now instead of hearing things he was seeing them, at least if he was mad he would always see her. He dropped to the ground, slumping over praying for death to come and stop the torture. He then looked up and saw her again from the distance."Autumn!" He yelled as he realized that he hadn't been dreaming that she was real and she was here. He didn't believe what he was seeing right now.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Autumn Rae Blake
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 07:14 PM
I want to know your story, i want to know your past. I want to know your future too, spend each day and night with the tale of you!
Kirby-Liane
22 Posts
18-August 16
Familiar

Autumn Rae was confused more than words can say, almost freezing to death as she sat alone on the cold wet pavement below her feet what was this new world that she had been sent too, how could she do this alone knowing the love of her life was elsewhere without knowledge of her existence. Many questions plagued her mind of him as she closed her eyes together seeing the last visual memory of his tortured face as he held her dying body close in his arms. Did he ever let her go? Was he married with seven kids cause she knew he had always wanted a big family but the thought of someone else sharing his screwed up life with him sent her into an even worse state of panic as she shook on the spot tears trickling down her face.

Her mind tortured with thoughts of him with another women who wasn't her and happy stung deep inside even though she would never show the pain if that was to ever be the case she would simply wish him the best and go from existence once and for all. Hearing his voice come extremely clear Autumn stood up looking around for him confused when she couldn't see a single person in sight that was until she spotted the figure in the far distance. A tall masculine figure with messy dark hair and eyes that could penetrate even the darkest of nights... the figure of Matthew Alexander Sinclair. Speechless she sprung into a sprint blood trickling from where her needle had been as she had not officially been discharged from the hospital as she ran hoping it wasn't just a figment of her imagination. "Please don't be dreaming, please don't be dreaming" she whispered silently through her lips as she continued running across to him.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PM
^
Matthew Sinclair
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 07:37 PM
Blue Eyes
8 Posts
18-August 16
Angel

The more he stared into the direction of the figment of his imagination the more he was beginning to realize she wasn't that at all. The figment had been moving toward him, his angelic senses feeling her presence once more. He could feel her emotions! He could feel her in spirit! She really was here! His beloved was here, but how? How could this have happened? He started running toward her as well, his breath hitching in his chest, his heart racing. He didn't know what to think right now he was acting on sheer impulse fuelled by his heart.

If this had been a dream, then he never wanted to wake for fear that if he did then she would no longer be near him. He should've protected her, he should've healed her yet he let her die, he let the only thing in his life that he opened his heart to without her even knowing go. For so many years he had wished he wasn't heartbroken anymore, only for his father to remind him that was what made them what they were. Their entire existence had been ruled by their ability to feel everything around them and use that to help people, yet he had turned his back on people the minute he saw someone hurt her. He had given up on the human race that day. He then made the decision to run instead of facing his pain and now that pain was coming toward him threatening to drive him crazy. He closed his eyes and opened them once more to see her getting closer. He then ran as fast as his legs would take him.

Pausing in front of her, he placed his hands on either side of her face."You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you.."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Autumn Rae Blake
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 07:57 PM
Kirby-Liane
22 Posts
18-August 16
Familiar

The closer that she got to the figure the more she was panicked that the scene would end up like the end of a torment scene and she would once more awaken in the pit of darkness. It didn't feel real to her all she knew that she was back, where she was or why she was here however still remains a mystery to her. Autumn was a changed women she couldn't even find the words to speak which was unusual for the old fruitful woman who used to be the brightest of lights was now a distant glow as she was cautious extremely cautious...

Autumn Rae looked dazed her eyes streaming with tears of relief as she felt his hands caress her cheeks softly as she closed her eyes tightly savouring the touch like she would awaken at any second back into her darkened state. "M....Matt.... Matty?" she stammered as she looked up gazing deeply into his eyes of crystal blue those soothing eyes she longed to be in for over 400 years. Suddenly unintentionally Autumn found her lips upon his for the very first time, the one thing she had longed to do for all those years the only thought that had gotten her through those years in the dark.

Suddenly she found herself stopping in her tracks her mind screaming for more but in another breath worried about the Matthew she had known all those years ago now being a distant memory and belonging to someone else's arms. Looking down her brunette hair following over her face as she hid her tears and blush of confusion her english accent began to shine through once more. "Sorry, I really don't know why i did that. Please forgive me Sir and please don't tell your wife or mother i....i should go" she stammered turning around ignoring the slight pain in her hand as she headed towards the ocean side.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PM
^
Matthew Sinclair
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 08:19 PM
Blue Eyes
8 Posts
18-August 16
Angel

user posted image

As his baby blues looked into hers, he could sense everything she had been going through and it was making his heart ache. He could feel her sadness and her relief at seeing him again. He wasn't sure how to interpret that until she kissed him, it was a very welcome surprise to the angel who had been waiting for over 400 years for this moment, only to have her apologize for it and turn to walk away from him. He didn't know what came over him but he grabbed her arm and turned her to face him."I waited 400 years for that.. for you I have no wife and my mother doesn't concern me, I haven't been in love since I met you" He then pulled her in for another kiss, one filled with more passion than he had ever felt in his long life. He had spent 2400 years on this planet and there wasn't a single person who had made him feel the way Autumn had.

To him, there was no one that he could ever want more and he had tried to move on but no one was her. One thing was for sure however, he had no intention of ever letting her go again.The feel of her skin against his was sheer bliss.He had missed her more than he had ever thought now that she was in his arms."Promise me something, you'll never leave me again.." He held her hands in his, holding them to his chest close. If she could only feel his heartbeat, the way it pounded harder than it had in years. Autumn was back, and he didn't know if the kiss was just her missing him, or what exactly it was but either way he had to find out.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Autumn Rae Blake
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 08:37 PM
Kirby-Liane
22 Posts
18-August 16
Familiar

user posted image

Love came in many forms as you already probably know there was the love between friends, the love of a mother or parent and then there was this love a love so pure it shone brighter than any star in the night sky and that moment Autumn and Matt would savour for their life long till the day they seized to exist once more well Autumn did as Matt was blessed with eternal life. The words of his wait echoing through her mind the words she had so longed to hear since she could remember never before had she felt something so warm and true where they felt the same way it was truly a miracle.

Feeling Matthew pull her into a more passionate kiss then she ever could have imagined or dreamed off in a million years. Instantly kissing him back without a moments thought she wrapped her arms into his holding him as close as possible praying for this moment to just be the beginning of their forever together that they had always been dreaming of. The heavens open up from above the rain pouring down soaking them but she really didn't care he was here and for real. Her Matthew and finally she could say that. Hearing him ask her one simple promise she looked up at him lost and love stricken and replied with two simple words. "I promise" she smiled entwining her fingertips softly in his as she shivered in the cold from her hospital gown.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PM
^
Matthew Sinclair
 Posted: Aug 19 2016, 04:58 PM
Blue Eyes
8 Posts
18-August 16
Angel

user posted image

This moment was far better than anything he could have ever hoped for and he didn't know what he had done to deserve it. Sure he helped those whom he felt needed it but he would never stop trying to be the man worthy of her. The first step would be to stop drinking seeing that the reason for his sadness was right in front of him he found no thirst for it anymore. As if her mere presence absolved his broken heart. He never wanted to leave this moment, despite the pounding raindrops falling from above.

"Better get you out of the rain" He reached his hand to touch her face and pulled her in once more for a kiss, for so many years he had dreamt, hoped and prayed for her to come back to him and how it happened he didn't know but he would be forever thankful for this moment. He would never let her go. He wanted to spend the rest of his years with her, yes he was gifted with never aging but it didn't mean he couldn't die. He was immortal not invincible and as long as this had happened he had a life well spent. He didn't know what their lives would bring them but he couldn't wait to find out. He took off his jacket and threw it around her shoulders seeing as neither one of them had any intention of abandoning the kisses in the rain.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Autumn Rae Blake
 Posted: Aug 19 2016, 05:25 PM
Kirby-Liane
22 Posts
18-August 16
Familiar

user posted image

Autumn's life had never been easy from an abusive husband to an arranged marriage that the young woman would run away from back in her human days, it was fairly safe to say that her human life had been nothing but a complete mess and she was truly born to a higher purpose and that was to be a familiar. But her life had been completed the year she met Matthew back in July 1859 when he had been working alongside his father Ian as a confederate solider of the civil war. The two of them had hit it off right away and slowly the two became inseparable and sadly that had been her unwinding.

She had and always would trust the Sinclair family with her life and it had already cost her it once but Autumn Rae knew that deep down Matthew would always be the soul reason she was still here at all. His skin, his smell, those dream like baby blues in fact she could go on for the rest of eternity about the ways the dream was so perfect in her own eyes no matter if he did have his own problems and wasn't perfect entirely, he was perfect for her and that was all that mattered in Miss Blake's mind. Feeling his lips caress her own as he gently place his jacket over her skinny shoulders to try and warm her fragile looking body.

"But where Matt i don't even know where i am, all i know is i was in a pit of sheer darkness for what seemed like an eternity and then suddenly i wake up in a hospital bed that is not familiar too me in a year over 400 into the future. I have nowhere to go" she sighed completely unsure about why she was even back in the world at all or where she would go but there was one thing she was more than certain about and that was no matter where she was too go as long as Matthew was beside her she would finally be home where she belonged.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply

RPG-D