Title, 6.6.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.5.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.4.14

Title, 6.3.14

Title, 6.2.14
Title, 6.1.14

Add Reply

Angels
Marina
 Posted: Sep 4 2016, 11:17 PM
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Merry
99 Posts
5-January 14
Admin

Marina is currently Offline!
Current Mood: Excited

Angels
Angels have been guiding humans since the creation of Old Earth. Since moving to Yalanze they have guided not only humans but other races of the light. The influx of the lich have caused them to take new tasks. The creation of the lich have caused them to take a more active roll in the lives of the beings of Yalanze.

IAN
UNKNOWN, ANGEL,
HEALER OF WARRIORS, EWAN MCGREGOR, TAKEN BY ADAM
Ian has been guiding and healing warriors for thousands of years. Since the lich have arrived his focus has shifted to stopping their spread and freeing his former wife from the last ties to her deceased husband.

MATTHEW
2400+, ANGEL,
IAN SOMERHALDER, TAKEN BY ALLY
Matthew has spent the majority of his life in a sorrow filled drunken haze as he grieved for his one true love. Now that she has returned he may find himself drawn into the battles that rage on the mortal realm.

KATYA
30, ANGEL,
GUARDIAN, EVA GREEN, TAKEN BY JOJO
Katya is one of those rare beings that has been accepted by the heavenly host even though she had a rough start in life. With her change in circumstances will she be able to resist the habits of the past?

SARIEL
UNKNOWN, ANGEL,
PATRON OF PALADIN ORDER, DEBORAH ANN WOLL, TAKEN BY JOJO
Sariel has been doing the Creators bidding since the creation of Earth. Her duties on Yalanze have grown with the lich plague and the troubles therein.

GABRIEL VAN HELSING
2500, ANGEL,
WARRIOR, HUGH JACKMAN, TAKEN BY ALLY
GABRIEL WAS A FAMOUS HUNTER ONCE UPON A TIME AND HIS GOOD DEEDS EVENTUALLY SAW HIM TURNED INTO AN ANGEL TO HELP MANKIND. NOW HE HELPS THE HELPLESS AGAINST THE ONSLAUGHT OF THE LICH WHILE ON HIS OWN QUEST THAT ONLY HE KNOWS ABOUT.

MICHAEL
UNKNOWN, ANGEL,
NOMAD, ALEXIS DENISOF, RESERVED BY ADAM
MICHAEL IS NO LONGER CONTENT TO SIT IN THE HEAVENS AND WATCH THE BATTLE RAGE ON. WITH THE SECOND YALANZEN WAR HE HAS TAKEN TO THE PLANET TO BATTLE THE EVIL THAT PREVADES OVER THE LAND AND TO SEARCH FOR AN ITEM THAT MAY BRING TO LIGHT A SECRET THAT ONLY HE KNOWS.

Made by Kirby-Liane♥

--------------------
Marina
[22:38:38] I am the Head Admin, Live Life to the Fullest!! If you need a hand or have a question feel free to message me. I am always happy to help.
PMEmailGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Marina
 Posted: Sep 14 2016, 10:59 PM
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Merry
99 Posts
5-January 14
Admin

Marina is currently Offline!
Current Mood: Excited

Angels
Angels have been guiding humans since the creation of Old Earth. Since moving to Yalanze they have guided not only humans but other races of the light. The influx of the lich have caused them to take new tasks. The creation of the lich have caused them to take a more active roll in the lives of the beings of Yalanze.

RAPHAEL
UNKNOWN, ANGEL,
HOBO DOCTOR, CHRISTIAN KANE, OPEN
RAPHAEL DESCENDED TO YALANZE WHEN THE SECOND YALANZEN WAR BEGAN. DESPERATE TO STAUNCH THE TIDE OF DEATH AND THE SPREAD OF THE LICH PLAGUE HE NOW LOOKS FOR A CURE WHERE HE CAN AND HEALS THOSE AFFLICTED AS HE FINDS THEM WITH HIS TOUCH AND HIS SONG.

NAME
AGE, ANGEL,
PLAYBY, OPEN
LALALALA

NAME
AGE, ANGEL,
JOB, PLAYBY, OPEN
LALALALA

NAME
AGE, ANGEL,
JOB, PLAYBY, OPEN
LALALALA

NAME
AGE, ANGEL,
JOB, PLAYBY, OPEN
LALALALALA

NAME
AGE, ANGEL,
JOB, PLAYBY
llaala

Made by Kirby-Liane♥

--------------------
Marina
[22:38:38] I am the Head Admin, Live Life to the Fullest!! If you need a hand or have a question feel free to message me. I am always happy to help.
PMEmailGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

RPG-D