Title, 6.6.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.5.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.4.14

Title, 6.3.14

Title, 6.2.14
Title, 6.1.14

Add Reply

Rebirthing Guidance, - Closed To Mari -
Autumn Rae Blake
 Posted: Aug 20 2016, 03:17 PM
I want to know your story, i want to know your past. I want to know your future too, spend each day and night with the tale of you!
Kirby-Liane
22 Posts
18-August 16
Familiar

Autumn Rae Blake is currently Offline!
Current Mood: N/A

It had only been a mere few weeks since the young Brunette familiar Autumn Blake had been reborn after what seemed like a millenium since her last death. And even though her life had not been the best so far, losing her family to her own death as a human before being given her so called second chance after she was reborn as a Familiar to fall in love with the son of her Guide Marina Sinclair... Life was far from easy and after making another sacrifice of her own life to save the man she loved, Autumn never could have imagined that after all of these years she would get yet another chance but this time as the familiar to the goddess of Love and Mercy.

Teleporting herself to the place that was known as the Creche after the orders by the higher powers Autumn walked calmly into the large mansion type estate, feeling extremely nervous. Waiting patiently in the entrance way for the arrival of her new guide, the young ancient Brunette had know idea why she had been given another chance or what to even expect yet all her mind could think about was finding him and the only way she would learn his fate was if she managed to cross paths with her old teacher Marina. But only time would be able to tell.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PM
^
Marina Drăculea
 Posted: Oct 25 2016, 02:27 PM
Love is how you earn your wings.
Zadkiel
18 Posts
30-July 16
God

Marina Drăculea is currently Offline!
Current Mood: Excited

user posted image

user posted image

Mari sensed the arrival of someone in the Crèche and hurried into the room, not wishing to leave anyone in its influence for long, “Autumn.” She said simply as she looked over at the woman in confusion, “What brings you to this place?” There was a deep confusion as to why Autumn would even bother with her. All Autumn had cared about was Matthew and she’d proved that by sacrificing herself for him.

It wasn’t that Mari didn’t care. She loved the girl as a daughter but a familiar who was not loyal to the person they were supposed to assist, was next to useless. “Why are you not with Matthew? You should be by his side. We both know he’s always been your first priority.” She said it as mildly as she could. “You are no longer my familiar. You should be his.”

Autumn falling for Matthew had thrown lives into chaos and caused tremendous pain to her family, not just Matthew, “Your sacrifice was appreciated, but it harmed my family. You died for nothing. Matthew would have come back instantaneously the moment he was shot. You forced our family to flee our mission instead of helping others due to your actions. You should be healing Matthew for the pain you caused him with your death, Not coming to me.” She sighed and glanced at her, “I shall get you a portal to him.”

Moving over to a wall she focused and created a portal, “This should take you close to where my son. He’s why you’ve bothered coming here is he not?” She raised her eyebrow at the other woman. Daring her to lie to her. Inwardly she couldn’t bear another person pretending to give a damn about her only to throw her under the bus for their own agenda. She’d lost Vlad, lost Ian, lost Azrael, and her son Matthew. It hurt too much to just welcome someone back only to have them turn their back on her.

“I’ve lost too much for you to just use me as a tracking beacon for my son. If he is what you seek then go to him and leave me in peace. I have no use for a familiar that will be distracted by their own agenda. There are too many people who need my help. I will ask you to be reassigned to Matthew so you aren’t conflicted any longer. There will be no worry that you will betray your post if you are with him. Go, be with him. Be happy. It was clear you never were happy being my familiar.” The last was said softly as she turned away and blinked her tears away, “Just go. Everyone around me dies. Its for the best.”

She closed her eyes and tears fell with abandon before she placed her hand to her face and tried her best to stifle her sobs. There was no anger only sorrow. She had no one. Everyone had been ripped from her and she was forced to soldier on alone. It hurt. She had no energy to waste on a familiar who had no idea of basic etiquette or what an angel was capable of.

user posted image

Words: 537
Tagged: Autumn Rae Blake
Notes: First thread together!
Outfit:HERE

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Marina
PM
^
Autumn Rae Blake
 Posted: Oct 26 2016, 07:40 AM
I want to know your story, i want to know your past. I want to know your future too, spend each day and night with the tale of you!
Kirby-Liane
22 Posts
18-August 16
Familiar

Autumn Rae Blake is currently Offline!
Current Mood: N/A

user posted image
user posted image

For as long as the young brunette familiar could possibly remember the Sinclair family had always been a large influence on her own rebirth both on the first and second occasion in separate ways. However, after being dead for what seemed like an entire eternity after her selfless sacrifice Autumn found herself in a once familiar zone the creche after following her personal instincts and teleporting herself to that said location. Even though since her most recent rebirth things had changed in so many ways after coming face to face with her soul mate to whom she was now courting, Miss Blake couldn't help but feel like there was a higher purpose for her recent return.

Upon her arrival at the heavenly plain, a sense of coldness caressed the young woman's skin sending an instant cooling chill down her spine but somehow she knew no matter what was to come from this she would need to remain strong and positive for the time being. Even though she would have much rather be beside her now boyfriend Matthew, Autumn new she needed to be beside Marina for the time being as something big was approaching that may affect the balance of Yalanze as they all knew it to be. "My dear Madam Marina, it has been what seems like an eternity" she greeted the woman politely bowing her head and extending her hand in a polite greeting manner all until she seemed to be questioned about why she was not in fact with Marina's son healing the pain she had caused so dearly to the family due to her death all those years ago.

Letting her once mentor lecture her wrong doings even though the young familiar's mind was now at peace as was her long lost soul mate she allowed her to rant and rave about creating a portal back to Matthew and about what her actions had caused all those years ago. "A wise woman once told me instincts are never to be ignored and that soul reason was why I seized to exist all those years ago. For the pain i caused I do apologise and I promise I will make things right but as of this moment I think there is a bigger threat at hand, and though I may not presently be assigned to anybody in the family as their familiar Matthew does know where I am and why and that is because of a recurring vision I have been having since my return that brings me great distress and he himself advised me to seek your council if you will allow it." Autumn began her response speaking in her ancient tongue as she had not yet acquainted herself with the recent slang of modern times.

Indeed it was true, Autumn Rae had sincere hurt from her actions in which had originally cost her the life she had to live however she had never come to regret the decisions she had made all those years ago because the fact of she would have needed to live without Matthew for the rest of her lifetime she knew deep down she needed some rebirthing guidance from the only person she would be able to trust with her own existence and feelings and that was Marina Sinclair who stood ahead of her. Marina to Autumn had been the only true mother figure she had even had in her entire existence and that she was eternally grateful for. Autumn had never really had a safe and secure family home in her human life and the fact that all those years ago, The Sinclair family had openly welcomed and accepted her into their home would stay with her for the rest of her life and she would always be indebted to them. This was the main reason in fact that she needed to approach Marina with her fears of what Yalanze would become.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PM
^
Marina Drăculea
 Posted: Jan 15 2017, 02:27 PM
Love is how you earn your wings.
Zadkiel
18 Posts
30-July 16
God

Marina Drăculea is currently Offline!
Current Mood: Excited

user posted image

user posted image

Mari took the other woman's hand briefly as she looked at the other woman and then folded her hands together. The emotions that the dark haired woman stirred up were hard to bear. She was mentally exhausted from all the work that was ahead of them. "What is it you want?" she said as she cut through all the polite chatter. "What have you seen?"

There was no time to beat around the bush. Ian had told her that she needed to act swiftly and they couldn't be wasting time on trivial things that served no purpose. It had been a long time since she had last seen Autumn and she didn't know what reason the girl would have to be here of all places. Mari helped people deal with issues of love now as well as trying to fix the mess that had been made with Vlad and Azreal. That hurt her heart and she felt emotionally tired from it all.

"What do you need of me?" She asked as she sat down in a chair that formed at her will, "This is Lucius' domain and it is not the place you should have teleported to." The last was said with more confusion as she glanced about and wondered why they needed to be here. There had to be a reason she had shown up here, "The creche is only for one purpose. It is not for those wishing to speak to others. We need to leave here." she said simply as she waited to see what the other woman had to say.

user posted image

Words: 246
Tagged: Autumn Rae Blake
Notes: First thread together!
Outfit:HERE

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Marina
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

RPG-D