Title, 6.6.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.5.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.4.14

Title, 6.3.14

Title, 6.2.14
Title, 6.1.14

Add Reply

Benificial Meeting, Samael
Marina Drăculea
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 12:49 AM
Love is how you earn your wings.
Zadkiel
17 Posts
30-July 16
God

Marina Drăculea is currently Offline!
Current Mood: Excited

Mari checked her reflection in the mirror that she had in the realm she inhabited. Her hair was piled up on her head in a Roman style with gold ribbon keeping it artfully in place and her clothing reflected what her sphere was. She wore a pink chitin like the Roman women of old. It was a much lighter outfit than the dark mourning garb of Sylthanus. Had she been in her capacity as the Queen Mother of Sylthanus she would have dressed for it but as the Goddess of Love, Mercy and Hope she needed to present a different image.

When she was finally ready to her satisfaction she teleported down to the anteroom outside the throne room. She and Samael had worked out protocol so as not to have his guards try and kill her immediately for daring to enter the throne room unannounced. She nodded her head respectfully as the guards opened the doors to the throne room and the herald announced her presence.

Moving forward she paused three paces from the throne as was proper and curtsied deep to the dragon King. In draconic she spoke respectfully, “Greetings Samael, I have come to discuss a matter that affects both your sphere of influence and my own. I believe if we work together that we can find a solution that is mutually beneficial. There are two dragons of different natures who are meant to be soul bonded. A fire dragon…” she paused and brought up an image of the dragon in question so he would recognize him.

Then after a pause, she brought up the image of a lithe water dragon, “And a water dragon.” The image lasted long enough for Samael to recognize her, “This is not a usual pairing due to their opposite natures and I do know that the red dragon is a follower of yours. I was hoping for your cooperation in this matter. I believe it will make both of your people stronger and in the end benefit both of us by making sure that these two meet

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Marina
PM
^
Samael
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 07:40 PM
N/A
N/A
2 Posts
27-July 16
Dragon

Samael is currently Offline!
Current Mood: N/A

As the doors opened, Marina was greeted by a fleet of kneeling guards, which lead all the way to the end of the Throne Room, where Samael and Lidija sat. Dressed in a cloak made from the mane of a wild beast, which roamed the lands of Firegorge Mountain, the fur trimming, and mane itself, which mainly rested upon Samael's shoulders like fur pauldrons, were linked together with a gold chain around Samael's chest. The rest of his torso was bare and showed his defined, human physique. His skin was glistening and looked hot to the touch, and his loincloth was made of a similar fur in which his cloak was made from, which went past his thighs and just above his knees. Upon his feet, were finely crafted sandals, which looked as if they had been broken in many times over, yet stood testament to the might befitting only a king to wear. He would have otherwise been barefoot, had it not been for Marina's presence. His sword, though polished, glistened with a dim hue of blood that it had since been stained with from the moment it was first laid in his hand to now.

As it stood, his body, though washed and well groomed in a timely manner for Marina's arrival, still bore many scars from training and fights. Though he may have been a god, he found the true challenge he faced now was holding everything back and fighting to strengthen his own men and test their own mettle. Though, none gave him more of a challenge than the Queen, herself. The only one he could truly unleash upon without fear of truly hurting her or vice versa. However, he boasted the scars and bruises of any that managed to harm him in his spars. He refused to heal the wounds they made, as they earned the right to have their marks upon their King and Queen. "Your arrival is welcomed, as always, Marina," Samael spoke as he listened to what she had to say to them. Of course, Samael was more than willing to give her what she wanted in this meeting, but he was more interested in what Nergal had been up to since their last meeting. The Lich had been allowed to live, and it had infested itself deep inside Necropolis, the graveyard for the truly dead in Sylthanis.

"I will allow this," Samael said and looked over to Lidija, "if this is also my Queen's will?" Though this dragon's family may have worshiped Samael, the Hun'Drog knew that most that protested the idea that there were other gods besides their Monarchs. Since the reformation of the Dragon Kingdom and the end of the Second Yalanzean War, there were many gods and goddesses that walked the planet. To avoid everyone being destroyed in another war, the Divines made a pact to work with one another and to allow their worship to mutually spread throughout Yalanze. In the end, they could do more for one another with their influence across the world, than in one place. Marina's worship was well met among the Water Dragons and even Air Dragons, who saw her as a symbol of what they wanted more from the future. Whereas many from the Earth and Fire Clans that still worshiped and followed their Monarchs without question.

"But I do have questions regarding the Lich activity in Sylthanis." Samael spoke, "What has their activity been like since the war? Has Nergal made any moves as of late?" His questions were back to back, but things he needed to know. Though many knew the Lich was a problem, many did not know the danger that Nergal was, and what he was capable of with enough power and influence. Samael recalled when he had reassembled his godly powers when the water stone was crushed in his palm, that Nergal was seemingly atomized from the light, but Samael could still feel him and knew he was out there. The Lich could not be without Nergal and as long as he existed in his state of undeath, the world of Yalanze would never be truly right. He would exist like an infection in a would, that's posed to decay everything within time unless dealt with properly.

PM
^
Lidija
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 12:38 AM
"Just like in a game of Chess, the Queen protects the King."
N/A
3 Posts
8-August 16
God

Lidija is currently Offline!

user posted image

The Queen of Balfaer was anything but modest in the way she was garbed. Only the bottoms she wore had cloth dark enough to cover skin. Her gown fell over her torso, the material light and easily pierced by ones gaze. While Samael sat on his throne like a figure of power and respect she did not afford this visitor the same respect. It was from her own kingdom the world's suffering originated. She felt this woman was still not entirely an ally despite their best efforts to bring peace to the world. Golden eyes drifted toward the door lazily as she entered; she was not here to stand in Marina's way however. Lidija shifted lazily in her seat as she adjusted her gaze to fixate upon Marina once she was before them.

She came across miles to speak with them about love? The look on her face was one of disbelief. The matter seemed of no true importance to her; what did it matter if two separate dragon tribes wished to merge into a union? Only once the matter was addressed did she shift to a more upright posture fitting of a queen. "You travel across the distance that separates our two kingdoms to ask permission to.. pair two dragons?" she asked. It would almost seem as if she was suspicious of the Queen of Sylthanis' motives. Such a long journey for such a small matter seemed quite unnecessary. The presence inside her king was starting to spread it's influence causing her to regard what she would have once welcomed as suspicious.

When she realized how hostile her posture seemed she relaxed visibly. "To what end do we benefit from this? You say the both of us; what do you gain from such a union?" she asked. The idea that another goddess stood to gain from her own people made her hesitant to simply say yes. She knew her king only agreed so that he could have the news he was truly after, the lich movements. "Answer me this one question and if I am satisfied I will grant my blessing." she said slowly. With that matter at hand she simply went back to her lounging as Samael went on about Nergal.
PM
^
Marina Drăculea
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 11:59 AM
Love is how you earn your wings.
Zadkiel
17 Posts
30-July 16
God

Marina Drăculea is currently Offline!
Current Mood: Excited

Mari's polite demeanor did not change at all with Lidija's understandable anger towards her. She was justified in it and rightfully so as it hurt her people far more than Mari herself. Even if Mari had died at Samael's hand it hadn't been directly Samael's doing. The war...well both men played a part in that. Still, it would take more than Lidija's anger to ruffle Mari. She'd seen Vlad do much worse then stand and growl.

"I am the Goddess of Love. ANY union that is forged from love grants me power, Your Majesty. Even your own union is a source of power. Just as war gives power to your husband and bringing life into the world fuels your own." This was said humbly so as not to give offense to the other ruler as best she might. "Such a union will bring many children which will benefit you and from that line no doubt many warriors will be born to wage battle in the future which will aid in the worship of your husband."

It was hard to remember that not everyone saw the same connections the way she did. What seemed perfectly obvious to her was not necessarily so. If Lidija outlawed the union outright it was but one of many that Mari held sway over and feelings being what they were could never be fully controlled. Those who wished to love regardless of risk would do so. Granted they might die in the process but that love was no less passionate for the shortness of it. The briefest flames sometimes burned the brightest before dying.

To the mention of Nergal Mari tilted her head, "The chains have been unbound from the God of Death. He is now more powerful than before due to Vlad being removed from his personage. Vlad contained the power and to a small extent the whims of the Angel of Death but upon your final battle with him Vlad was removed from the vessel and Azrael was allowed to come forth in all his terrifying angelic glory. Azrael sees Nergal as a weapon to be used and as such has reformed Nergal into his former form with his powers of necromancy, the ability to replicate his species through his bite, and ability to feast on the living and dead still intact."

She looked to Samael, "The paladins that my sister forged to defeat the Lich are in danger of being wiped out in a bid for power. If that happens it is a small step to wiping out each kingdom in turn. No doubt your own would be saved for last given the fact that Nergal would want you both to suffer the longest for the injustices he believes he has suffered at your hands."

Mari saw no reason to hide the truth from them. "I understand your anger but there are much bigger things at stake than any individual kingdom. Now is the time to decide what you will do. Regardless there will be those who fight Azrael but know this the dead belong to him alone. Once your warriors fall no matter where they are or how loyal they bow to him in the end."

She wasn't trying to be pessimistic. That wasn't in her nature but she wanted to short circuit the chest beating and pettiness before it took root. Lidija's behavior was hypocritical at best. She'd butchered her own kind before turning over a new leaf and expected the past to be wiped clean. "I would humbly suggest we set aside our differences. Azrael and Nergal's plans will make any previous war look like a child poking people with a stick. All your former grievances and misunderstandings over who killed whom are nothing compared to the threat we all face. Cherry picking what parts of the past you wish to brood over and ignoring other parts of it has no place in what is happening now. Ultimately the choice is your own. Stand with Allies or die with your people alone."

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Marina
PM
^
Samael
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 07:25 PM
N/A
N/A
2 Posts
27-July 16
Dragon

Samael is currently Offline!

"Though your intentions may not be to start a fight, Marina," Samael interjected and sat forward with the tips of his fingers touching, his voice calm and collected, but present with an underlying tone that he would tolerate backtalk between either when he spoke, lest they seek to also actively challenge him, "I would also advise that a rephrasing of words while in the presence of our throne room, before our people, is in order. Though we are deities of the same pantheon when in our respective kingdoms and realms, a level of customs and respect must be observed. You may mean no offense, but even such humble words to you could come off challenging to one of us, who were raised to fight. Though I have spoken my piece on the matter, I will also warn that I will not stop my Queen from defending herself if she disagrees with your opinion."

Sitting back, his eyes silently challenged anyone to speak to him upon the subject again and moved along with the events that currently interested him. Normally, he would have brought great joy to the idea of two clans joining in bringing forth stronger breeds of warriors with personality traits and skills from both breeds to bring about dragons with unique abilities and powers when one-half of their heritage begins to manifest near complete dominance within them. Fire dragons with the ability to brave the cold, due to their heritage, and Earth dragons with the swiftness of the wind, and Air dragons that can pierce a shield with the force of a meteor. The possibilities would have been enough to allow Samael to focus on new battle strategies and fighting regiments to compliment these new breeds of dragons in their skills and abilities. To unite the clans at long last, and over time, bring about more than just four clans of dragons, but many...many more.

Yet, something else burned within Samael's heart. A boiling rage within that he could not get over. His father drove his own sister away, turned many good warriors of his kind into abominations, and plagued the land with his wretched filth and darkness. He was beyond saving before his first death, and now he was far worse than any nightmare. But as Marina explained the rest of what had transpired since, the crimson rage within Samael brought his to a bright, writhing red. "The Monster not only yet lives but has joined with another of your kin!?" Samael asked hotly, his breath coming from his mouth as steam, with few hot sparks jumping out as he spoke. "You come performing personal duties first, and then relinquish such news? For how long have you known such things, angel?"

As she spoke of unions, the Dragon King's laughter echoed throughout the halls as his hot breath steamed to the top of the throne room. He sat forward again, and pondered her ultimatum thoroughly and glared into her eyes. "You do not give us ultimatums, angel." Samael barked, gripping his own blade with the strength of a boa and yet the hilt did not break under pressure. "Though your advice helpful, I need not remind you once again that how you word your good intent in our kingdom means everything on how you walk out of here. Either in peace or fluff up your scorched dress." The power within Samael grew hot. He could almost feel the tension between all three of them now, and could almost guess how the rest of this would turn out.

"We will reach out to the other nations, and bring our intentions of alliances with them to stop this threat," Samael spoke, gazing into Lidija's eyes for confirmation that his choice was clear, "but no war can never be won through the power of Love, save for when the dust has settled and a side has surrendered. We will inform you of when your assistance will be required. Our former agreement upon the couple's arrangement will have our blessing." He raised his right hand in the air, a sign among the dragons that the King's word had been spoken and that none shall challenge him upon the subject.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply

RPG-D