Title, 6.6.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.5.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.4.14

Title, 6.3.14

Title, 6.2.14
Title, 6.1.14

Add Reply

Test
Jojo
 Posted: Feb 13 2017, 10:53 PM
N/A
N/A
18 Posts
6-January 14
Admin

Jojo is currently Offline!
Current Mood: N/A

.aflipper { -webkit-perspective:1000; -moz-perspective:1000; -o-perspective:1000; perspective:1000; width:370px; height:570px; } .aflipswitch { -webkit-transition:all 2s ease-in-out; -moz-transition:all 2s ease-in-out; -o-transition:all 2s ease-in-out; transition:all 2s ease-in-out; -webkit-transform-style:preserve-3d; -moz-transform-style:preserve-3d; -o-transform-style:preserve-3d; transform-style:preserve-3d; width:370px; height:570px; }.aflipper:hover .aflipswitch { -webkit-transform:rotateY(180deg); -moz-transform:rotateY(180deg); -o-transform:rotateY(180deg); transform:rotateY(180deg); } .afront { overflow:hidden; -webkit-transition:all 2s ease-in-out; -moz-transition:all 2s ease-in-out; -o-transition all 2s ease-in-out; transition:all 2s ease-in-out; -moz-backface-visibility:hidden; -webkit-backface-visibility:hidden; -o-backface-visibility:hidden; backface-visibility:hidden; position:absolute; }.aback { overflow:hidden; -webkit-transform:rotateY(180deg); -moz-transform:rotateY(180deg); -o-transform:rotateY(180deg); transform:rotateY(180deg); opacity:0; -webkit-transition:all 2s ease-in-out; -moz-transition:all 2s ease-in-out; -o-transition:all 2s ease-in-out; transition:all 2s ease-in-out; -moz-backface-visibility:hidden; -webkit-backface-visibility:hidden; -o-backface-visibility:hidden; backface-visibility:hidden; position:absolute; width:350px; height:550px; padding:10px; background-color:#F3F4F6; }.aflipper:hover .aback { -webkit-transition:all 2s ease-in-out; -moz-transition:all 2s ease-in-out; -o-transition:all 2s ease-in-out; transition:all 2s ease-in-out; opacity:1; background-color:#F3F4F6; }.adetails { width:170px; height:33px; background-color:#0A1D42; text-align:center; display:table-cell; vertical-align:middle; color:#F3F4F6; font-family:Wire One,sans-serif; font-size:25px; letter-spacing:1px; line-height:100%; text-transform:uppercase; border-top:1px solid #F3F4F6; border-bottom:1px solid #F3F4F6; }.aapp { width:340px; height:325px; text-align:justify; font-family:calibri; font-size:11px; color:#030813; line-height:95%; padding:5px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; overflow:auto; }.aplayer { width:350px; height:30px; background-color:#0A1D42; text-align:center; display:table-cell; vertical-align:middle; color:#F3F4F6; font-family:Wire One,sans-serif; font-size:25px; letter-spacing:1px; line-height:100%; text-transform:uppercase; }.ascrolls ::-webkit-scrollbar { width:5px; } .ascrolls ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background-color:#F3F4F6; } .ascrolls ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#0A1D42; }moira a. sinclaire352 (Looks 34)VampireBisexualPatientUnpredictable((Out of character note: Potential trigger warning.))The life she had before her daughter was born meant very little. She was the daughter of a rather unimportant man in Scotland who caught the eye of Reginald Sinclaire. He was wealthy, charming, and had a knack for saying what you wanted to hear. It was that which gained him the support of Moira's father and her admiration. They were married shortly after his courting, so swiftly that the love aspect came much later and had to be developed. In time it came and the two of them had a child together- it was at that moment her life truly began.Yet in the same act her troubles started as well. Reginald began to take less interest in her. Sure she bore him a child, a difficult task back then, yet his eyes lingered on other women. Moira quickly learned the harshest lesson of them all: men like Reginald were impossible to satisfy. It was only when Marina started to come of age that she realized the true horrors of what she had done. She was married to a monster, the lingering gaze on their daughter was not unnoticed and it was for this reason she saw to making sure they were never alone.A mid wife for local villages, she was responsible for teaching her daughter the trade, and in doing so instilling goodness in her. Her actions only made Reginald more and more aggressive with her, however, and made him more cunning. Without her knowledge or consent he sought out a man for their daughter to marry that would increase their standing in the realm. His ambitions, she feared, would tear this family apart even more so than his violent habits towards the women in his life. Yet when she met the Duke their daughter was promised to her thoughts turned quickly to hope.In secret she began to double deal with him behind her husbands back to measure the mettle of the man. Moira found that she actually liked Trenton and worked hard to ensure that her daughter would be safe. New conditions were worked out for the marriage: her daughter had to be safe and far from here. It was under these conditions she was going to be able to give her daughters hand. Upon agreeing the pact was sealed in blood, probably a clever way to also heal the wounds Reginald had inflicted, but little did anyone know how it would all play out.When her husbands violence towards their daughter turned sexual she tried to speed the wedding up. Yet Reginald found out what it was she was doing and his anger turned murderous and it was that night he put a knife right into Moira's heart literally. Three times now she had failed to save her daughter, from violence, from being turned into a monster, and now from being assaulted by her father. Those were the only thoughts she had as she slipped away into darkness.Upon waking all she knew was terrible thirst, the events of the night long forgotten. The broken woman gathered herself up, pulled the knife from her heart, and marveled that she was alive. Unfortunately that was when a stranger came upon her and that was the last thing they would ever see. She fed from them uncontrollably and took their life- she who was sworn to save lives. It was then that it all came flood back with clarity and she screamed into the night air. Luckily for her she was not left behind, Trenton knew she would wake and sent a friend to collect and instruct her.Moira was set up with a daylight ring and a crash course in what she was. She would stay with this friend of Trenton's until she was ready. When the time came she gained control of her thirst she sent Trenton away when he came to collect her. She was not ready to face her daughter after such failures and she was not sure that she ever would be. Disappearing into the night, she would spend the next several hundred years seeking a way to forgive herself from the failures of her life and her weakness. She became a doctor in modern times- a world class surgeon. Her control of the thirst was remarkable by any standard and it was how she could best repent for the lives she would took in the few hundred years leading up until now.Finally ready to ask for forgiveness, she would uproot everything she was and move to New Orleans in search of her daughter. RP SampleIt was with great angst she sat at the desk in such low light conditions, paper before her on the surface. Her pen danced between her fingers, even tapped along the desk as she tried to write her letter. Asking for forgiveness from a daughter you failed to save and abandoned for three hundred plus years was no easy task at all. How did you even word something like that to begin with? Was that an emotion that could even be framed by such a simple construct? Her eyes were red with anger, the veins playing at the side of her eyes. It was always in moments like this she hated herself. Moira was determined to do this tonight, she tried to write this every day for hundreds of years and often failed.Marina,I cannot even begin to put into words what it is I feel. I failed you in every way a parent should never fail their child. Since you came into this world I tried so hard to fight for you but my strength was never enough. I will never truly forgive myself for not stopping him sooner, for all the things you have endured. The fact that I have hidden myself from you for so long only shows the coward your mother truly is. I have watched you from afar with pride, the woman you became inspired me, that I might become something more than I was. Yet here I am beating around the bush as they say. I have come to New Orleans to fill a position at the local hospital. I would love to see you but I understand if you would not have me. You need not reply by letter, this address will no longer be mine by the time a letter reaches it. Simply come by Rosseaus's tomorrow night around eight p.m.- MumPlacing it within the envelope, she sealed it tightly. After that she pushed her chair out, heaved a deep sigh, and simply vanished into the night air. She needed to hunt to clear her head and find some measure of peace in this sea of anxiety.jojo | est | monica bellucci- JENNA -
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

RPG-D